RANGE ROVER RAFFLE
Jaguar Land Rover Buckhead is paving a new road to fundraising for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Enter for the chance to win a 2020 Range Rover Sport in support of the Children’s Food Allergy Program, the beneficiary of the 2020 Scrubs Party.
One Range Rover Sport will be raffled to a single winner. Contest is limited to 1,000 entrants you must enter to win. Review official rules below.
Let’s put it in drive - purchase your single raffle ticket for $100, or 6 for $500.
Special thanks to Jaguar Land Rover Buckhead for the Grand Prize donation that is making this incredible offer possible.
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Foundation, Inc. is the sponsor (“Sponsor”) and operator (“Operator”) of this raffle for One Range Rover Sport (the “Grand Prize”).
- The Sponsor is a non-profit, tax exempt organization that has been licensed by the state of Georgia to conduct this raffle. The DeKalb County Sherriff’s Office of Professional Standards, located at 4415 Memorial Drive, Decatur, GA 30030, issued a license to Sponsor to conduct raffles on January 15, 2019 (the “License”). A copy of the License may be requested from the Sponsor and Operator.
- Tickets may only be purchased by legal residents of Georgia. Ticket purchases are non-deductible for tax purposes and ticket purchasers must be 21 years or older.
- Contest is limited to the first 1,000 eligible entrants and odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Ticket sales will conclude no later than 11:59p.m., March 11, 2020 or once 1,000 tickets have been sold.
- The Operator shall conduct the raffle and select the winner of the Grand Prize via electronic means at its headquarters, located at 3395 Northeast Expressway, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30341.
- The Grand Prize shall be awarded to a single winner.
- Winner will be announced at the 2020 Scrubs Party at The Fairmont, located at 1429 Fairmont Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, as well as contacted via email provided.
- It is the winner’s responsibility for any transportation fees to/from the dealership.
- The winner must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance to claim the Grand Prize. All federal taxes and any options not included with the vehicle awarded and any other taxes or expenses not explicitly stated herein are the winner’s sole responsibility including but not limited to any state, federal or local income taxes.
- Winners consent to the use of their names and photographs without compensation for publicity purposes to help promote the Emerging Leadership Committee (ELC) efforts and fundraising initiatives.
- The exact vehicle awarded will be predetermined by Jaguar Range Rover. In accordance of the raffle regulations, before claiming any prizes valued $5,000 or greater, the winner must provide his or her social security number, sign all copies of the form W-2G and write a check payable to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Foundation, Inc. for the amount required by the IRS on the date of the raffle. Currently the rate is 24% of the fair market value of the prize less cost of the raffle ticket. This rate could change per IRS regulations. This is for tax withholdings on the prize and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Foundation, Inc. will pay the holdings directly to the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of the winner.