The ninth annual Cape Day at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is Friday, Oct. 20. This year, you can rally around all the heroes at Children’s by creating your very own custom fundraising page, and asking friends and family to purchase a cape or make a donation!
Register to fundraise as an individual to create your own personal fundraising page. If you are a school, sports team or church group, create a team page first and ask others create their fundraising page under your team. With just a few clicks you can make a difference for the patients at Children’s!
There are many ways to support Cape Day 2023:
- Buy or sponsor a Children's cape for $20 to show your support for our superhero patients. The deadline to buy a cape is Tuesday, October 10.
- Create a personal or team fundraising page and ask friends to buy a cape or make a donation to help reach your personal fundraising goal.
- Wear a cape on Cape Day to show your support of our superhero patients at Children's.
- Post your Cape Day photos on social media on Friday, Oct. 20 and use the hashtag #CapeDayATL.
- Show your Cape Day spirit all year long
with a Cape Day Shirt!
Visit choa.org/capeday for more information.